As 2017 draws to a close, instead of the usual monthly 5 things, I wanted to recap and reflect on some of the more significant moments on the blog. Blogging has fallen to the wayside a bit these past few weeks, but I will be back, with great enthusiasm in 2018.
- The year started off with a trip to Tokyo. Highlights from the trip include a journey to my beloved Traveler’s Factory and cake and coffee at Harbs.
- I discovered two new favorite places to enjoy dessert: QuelQues and Chantez.
- I tried my hand at being a minimalist. I’ve discovered that it is harder than I expected, but it’s worth the effort to be living a much more streamlined lifestyle. So far, it’s very much a work in progress. But I watch this video whenever I feel my resolve waning.
- I also started writing Monthly Roundup posts on my blog this summer, and it’s a post that I look forward to writing each month.
- Finally, for inspiration, I’m reading New York Time’s Smarter Living article on How to Make (and Keep) a New Year’s Resolution. Find the link here.
Happy New Year everyone! I’ll be back to blogging in full force in the New Year. See you in 2018!